Natural Products Beit Yitzhak was founded in 1993 in Moshav Beit Yitzhak, near Israel’s coastal plain. The vision Ehud Heller, its founder and former farmer , was to provide consumers agricultural products of the highest quality possible.
The beginnings were full of failures, but Heller’s tenacity and determination eventually paid off. With his own two hands, he founded a packing house for olive oil and honey – two agricultural products he has always held dear.
After several years, he decided to expand his product offerings and he began to make confitures and 100% fruit spreads with no cane sugar. Heller’s home-made methods ensured the quality of the fresh fruits while using only natural ingredients.
Over the years, the business expanded, and today Natural Products Beit Yitzhak markets a wide range of products all over the world. These quality products include jams, confitures, 100% Fruit Spread No Cane Sugar, date-based natural fruit snacks, confitures with a touch of alcohol, natural nut spread, tapenades, and various vegetable spreads. All our products are intended for retail markets, supermarket chains, health-food stores, delicatessens, gifts, local groceries and more. Our products can also be found in professional markets, such as hotels, hospitals, coffee shops, local lodgings, bakeries, patisseries, and more.
Our core values are based on uncompromising quality, community support and a large amount of love. All these beliefs enable us to bring you the most natural and quality products.
Our products are under kosher supervision by Nachum Shir, the local rabbi, Chatam Sofer Bnei Brak, and by the Orthodox Union (OU).
- To be loyal to quality, our brand, values, partners and customers.
- To continuously deal with innovation and diversification of our products.
- To provide a different shopping experience while maintaining excellent service, a unique style and a fair price.
- To strive for excellence in everything related to customer service and understanding our consumers’ needs.
- To support local industry and make the procurement of local products a priority.
- To maintain and develop the export of our products to international markets.
- To act for the benefit of our employees and the community.